Saturday, July 13, 2013

Kiev, Ukraine Journal - 3-20-1998 and 3-21-1998

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 15! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

3-20-1998

Marmie and I went with Shawna to Deskemeer today. It's a huge department store...huge for here at least. It's so different from how it was last year. We went to three floors of it and they were all stocked and full of merchandise. It is just so different. This country is getting up there with the big dogs now. Ha Ha. We went to K2's to play games. J and D walked with Marmie and I and Chelle. We played Phase 10 for a while but since it is so long we all decided to quit. Then D, Weaga, and J all started playing mind games where we had to figure out what they were doing. It was quite boring until Chelle and I decided to play the "What is it" game. They all were stumped until finally J figured it out. I worked on K2's present also today.

3-21-1998

Started out as a good day. I guess it ended ok also. R came over to make plans with me but that didn't work out. Shawna came to eat lunch with us. Dad was in a really bad mood. He is so irratable lately. Must be stress. I read or worked on that cross-stitch all day until about 4:00. We all went to McDonalds together and ate. I hate McDonalds. It wasn't even good here. I was hoping it would be really good because I am craving pizza....American pizza and I thought maybe that would be ok. Apparently not. Jeremy and Shawna then took Chelle and I to the Garmantna building to watch a movie. We watched Overboard. It was pretty good for having Goldie Hawn in it. When we were going up the escalator this guy asked Chelley for directions. Well she just looked at him like an idiot and he realized she was a foreigner. Then he asked where she is from in English. She said that she would rather not say. He then said "Is it a secret" and she said yes. Then he asked if we were spies. It was hilarious. We set him strait though.

No comments: