Saturday, August 17, 2013

Kiev, Ukraine Journal - 3-30-1998 and 3-31-1998

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 15! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

3-30-1998

Chelley and I went snow skiing today. I had so much fun and I have the bruises to prove it. We had to wait about 15 minutes there until it opened. So R and I were sledding for that 15. I have never been snow skiing so this was an adventure. I stopped while standing twice only. All the other times I fell. We had bought McDonalds before we went and ate it at noon. The C's went also. I never went to the very top of the hill because of how steep it was. I didn't use the pull rope either. It was faster to walk for me and I didn't like how much the rope jerked. Skiing is so fun! I hope to go again before we leave.

3-31-1998

We had class today. Before class we worked on our Job papers. We all went to the S's for dinner. We took stuff to make up. We had chicken spagehtti and fruit salad. Marmie also made cinnamon rolls for dessert. K1 ate them all. Ha Ha. K2 is huge! I hope she has the twins before we leave. I want pictures of them in the bibs I made. I hope the bibs look cute. They still don't know what the twins are. At first they though they were both girls but now are not sure. Oh well. I played with the kids all night. We went and saved the Princess. We all dressed up and had a good ol' time. S was a doctor. A was Superman. C was a cowgirl and I was a Hollywood Movie Star. LOL.

No comments: