Saturday, August 24, 2013

Kiev, Ukraine Journal - 4-1-1998 and 4-2-1998

*Disclaimer: Please remember that I wrote these when I was 15! I could be a snarky brat! I also am typing these journals exactly as I wrote them, bad spelling and all, except I have abbreviated names to protect the innocent or not-so-innocent.

4-1-1998

K1's birthday is today. She is 36 years old. The babies still haven't come. R, J, Chelley, and I all went skiing again. This time we dragged Shawna along instead of D like on Monday. I stopped a lot better today. I fell a lot still but did better than I did on Monday. My skiis were messed up bad. The boots kept coming undone and the skis fell off a lot. It was bad but fun. I fell really bad and hurt both of my knees but that was toward the end of the day so it wasn't like I quit at the beginning. It was so fun anyway. We went home for about two hours and then left for church services. D, R, Marmie, and Chelle all went early to stop at K2's and so I went with J. We walked from the metro to the building.

*Looking back through these, it seems that J and I did quite a few things together. Hm.

4-2-1998

This morning we went to the bazarr. Marmie bought a bunch of bus tickets and some other stuff. Chelle and Dad went somewhere to get his picture taken for the Bible School. I went with Jeremy to their flat to get some hamburger and he bought me some Kinder Surprise Eggs. I love those eggs. They are so good. We then sang Farmer Joe all the way back to our flat. We sang at our flat to and annoyed Chelle to death. It was quite fun. Jeremy and Shawna stayed there while Chelle and I went to R's to watch "That Thing You Do". I love that movie. It is really good.

No comments: